Education for the girls is need of the day, Shree Nagpur Gujarati Mandal Continued its thrust on Education and considering the need to have facilities for higher education for girls on one hand and the continuous request from parents in near vicinity, Mandal started “SMT. USHABEN CHANDRAKANT THAKAR WOMEN’S COLLEGE” from the academic session 2013-14 after receiving the recognition from the concerned authorities of Govt. of Maharashtra & RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur.
OUR GOALS & OBJECTIVES205
- Total personality development of Girls with integrity and ingenuity.
- Faculty development through continuing education.
- To develop among students the academic and technical excellence, social and cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility and concern for the environment.
- To impart theoretical as well as Practical Knowledge in various fields of Education.
- The college is committed to serve the society, especially the disadvantaged, and enhance the quality of life through excellence academically and professionally by imparting relevant education and training. The emphasis is on developing the right attitudes and values of discipline, dedication and commitment among the members.