Shri Nagpur Gujarati Mandal, is already having a well established and renowned Girls school and Junior college styled as Shri Pakwasa Gujarati Girls High School. There was a great demand from parents of girl students of school and people of the locality to start a degree college exclusive for girls. Mandal is also aware that eudcation for the girls is the need of the day for their empowerment and all round development to build good society and strong nation and hence it was decided to start degree college exclusively for girls. Accordingly Mandal started ''Smt.Ushaben Chandrakant Thakar Women's College'' from academic year 2013-14 after receiving recognition from the concerned authority viz Government of Maharashtra and RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur with all modern amenities and full security for girls, well equipped computer lab, good infrastructure and pleasant educational atmosphere.
Presently we are having commerce faculty and within short time new Job oriented Course meant for Girls will be established. We have well trained staff for academic growth and plenty fo extra curricular activities for overall development of Girls. Mandal is dedicated to provide the best quality education to the girls to face the challenges of tomorrow. The aim of the college is to develop beer personality and self confidence to face the outside world. The Mandal is looking forward to make this college a very well equipped education centre of high standard exclusively for girls.
To develop confident, well-rounded women who can make a difference on the global stage through their knowledge, open-mindedness, cultural sophistication, and independence.
To provide inclusive, boundary-breaking education that helps women stay ahead of the curve and contribute their unique talents to a better tomorrow.
- To offer high-quality mentorship that will support students in every aspect of their lives.
- To continuously update policies that meet the needs and requirements of female students.
- To provide state-of-the-art technology-enabled infrastructure that fosters a dynamic learning environment.
- To maintain a holistic and inclusive environment that supports the academic and professional aspirations of students.
- To provide comprehensive facilities that promote the overall growth and well-being of students